Servicing Made Easy!
You love your car. The colour, the sounds, the feel and even the smell. But to take on a car, new or otherwise, is to take on a responsibility. It has to be looked after and serviced regularly and this is a cost you may not have taken into consideration.
The Vauxhall MasterFit Service Plan
Our service plans are designed to offer worry free motoring. It's an easy way to budget for your regular servicing needs over your chosen period of time, allowing you to spread the cost of regular servicing through simple monthly installments,
just like household bills.
We've made our pricing simple with just one price to pay on the vast majority of Vauxhall vehicles. The only decision you need to make is the level of service you wish to choose. Service plans start from £15.99
Standards and Features
- Inflation proof - All service prices are fixed for the duration of the plan
- 10% Parts Discount - On any vehicle part or accessory, including fitting
- Alternative Transport - Pre-booked service loan vehicle or collection and delivery service*.
- 20% Discount off - Additional items not covered by manufactures service but recommended on time basis such as brake fluid and cambelts.
Additional benefits for Gold Plan
- Free Wash & Vac - We will wash and vacuum your vehicle before it is returned
- Half-Price M.O.T.s - Save 50% on the retail cost of all M.O.T. tests for the duration of the plan
- AA Cover - Includes roadside assistance, Emergency car hire, Emergency accommodation, Vehicle recovery, Full European cover including Homestart, Relay and Relay Plus (worth up to £180 per year)
- Litre of Vauxhall approved top up oil
- Engine flush and treatments - To help keep your engine running smoothly and benefit your car’s emissions and economy.
- Free Health-check - Free 7 point vehicle health-checks for your vehicle
*Subject to availability (Collection and deliver service subject to mileage restrictions/availability)
Service Plans Available
Our service plans are available for both new or used car buyers and existing Vauxhall owners:
Our service plans will cover your first 3 services.
Vauxhall service schedules require certain items to be replaced only every second year. Our service plans are therefore for either 2 or 4 services. This means that regardless of whether you need the more comprehensive service first or not,
there will be just one price to pay.
All plans are based on an annual/20,000 mile service schedule. If you are likely to require more frequent service intervals, a bespoke price can be determined.
Why choose a Service Plan?
- It’s a savings plan fixing your cost of services at today’s prices! (For the duration of the plan)
- It’s interest free
- It’s completely transferable to your next Vauxhall
- It can be cancelled at any time, so there is no contract at all to consider
- It’s just a great way to spread the cost
The Rowcliffes Vauxhall Service Plan allows you to budget for the required maintenance costs and allows you to choose from a range of convenient, interest and inflation free payments.